This is a new era for Whoop drones. 2S Whoop drones have the power to fly real acro like a larger quad but are still small enough, safe enough, and quiet enough to fly anywhere. Beta75X and Beta65X. X is for "eXtreme".
There are 2 choices for the Beta75X battery. For the best performance, we recommend a 2S 350mAh battery with XT30 connector. If you already have many 1S whoop style batteries and want to use them on the Beta75X drone, then we also provide a PH 2.0 option for you. The two 300mAh Lipo HV 1S batteries can be inserted into the slot with the help of an adapter, as seen below.
Note: Adapter Cables sold separately
The AIO camera VTX on the Beta75X is a customized version of Z02. The VTX board and camera board are split and 35-degree camera mount for more fast flying. At the same time, it has all the other function of the Z02 camera, like output power switchable between 0mW, 25mW, and 200mW. Smart audio is available for VTX remote control in default.
Download the STL file for the camera mount.
- With the high-performance STM32F405 processor FC boards and tuned Betaflight Omnibus 3.5.0 firmware, everyone could fly the BETA75X drone like a racing professor.
- Durable and light enough frame is customed for the BETA75X. A total weight of 41g gives pilots a good balance of weight and nice punch on a 2S battery.
- Whole drone no soldering or tinkering necessary. Customed lightest 1103 11000KV motors with cable connectors. Just plug and play.
- 300mAh 2S high rate battery is recommended in default. But pilot could also use their whoop batteries with a replaced power cable. Optional and affordable.
- Weight: 41g (without battery)
- Motors: 1103 11000KV with connector
- Props: 40mm 4-blades props, 1.5mm shaft hole
- Camera tilt angle: 35 degree
- Recommend battery: 300mAh 2S battery
- Receiver Option: Frsky XM+ / FullSpeed DSMX / Futaba S-FHSS / Flysky
- Battery:350mah 2S Battery / 300mah 1S Battery
- CPU: STM32F405
- Six-Axis: MPU6000
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, whoop mounting pattern
- Firmware version: Betaflight OMNIBUSF4SD (OBSD) 3.5.0
- OSD: Built-in BETAFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Smart Audio port is available for radio control VTX
- Support BLheli/BLHELI_S suite Pass-through ready
- Dshot600 in default
- Input voltage: 2S Lipo
- Continue current: 6A
- Peak current: 10A
- Firmware: BLHELI_S
- Processor: SILABS EFM8BB21F16G
Z02 AIO Camera VTX
- Output power: 0mW, 25mW and 200mW (Adjustable)
- Smart Audio function is included for radio control
- Antenna: Dipole ANT
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 6 bands 48 channels, with Raceband: 5362~5945MHz
- TV System: NTSC
- Field of view: 100-120 degrees with 1/4 lens
- 1 * BETA75X BNF 2S Whoop Quadcopter
- 1 * Spare 40mm 4-blades props (2CW+2CCW)
- 1 * 350mAh 2S 35C-70C battery
- 1 * Spare Canopy
1. About the LED at the rear for Beta75X
For the moment, the FC board doesn't support programmable LED like WS2812 etc. The LED holder is designed on the frame nowadays. So we will update the FC board on the next version and release the suitable LED board.
Note: there is NO rear LED holder for Beta65X in default.
2. I am interested in connecting an HD camera and DVR, but I don't want to overload the circuit of 5V.
The 5V regulator on the FC board could handle 2A of load. So you could use it for HD camera or DVR board. More details, please check the FC board page.
3. Does this drone have a current sensor?
This drone does NOT have a real current sensor. We use the virtual current meter in Betaflight. When properly calibrated, it can be accurate enough to be useful. Here is the pre-calibrated value out of the box.
set current_meter = VIRTUAL
set ibatv_scale = 90
set ibatv_offset = 29
4. How to connect the receiver to the 2S brushless FC?
Please don't forget to plug the battery when you try to connect the connector to the 2S brushless FC. Find out more details on our support page.
5. Cli Dump for different versions of the 2S Whoop is provided in our support page.