In stock in our warehouse. However, we offer free shipping on all BETAFPV orders over $30. Place your order BETAFPV products separate from other products to take advantage of free shipping on the most up-to-date BETAFPV products. BETAFPV products arrive within 12-15 days.
Note: The DSMX micro receiver (white color) shown above is now replaced by the new DSMX micro receiver (black color). The binding procedure of both micro receivers is same.
- Input power: 5V
- Frame rate: 22ms/11ms
- Resolution: 2048
- Working current: 60MA
- Weight: 0.6 g
- Receive sensitivity: -108DBM
- Delay: <15ms
- Antenna length: 80MM Antenna
- Data format: DSMX
- Distance: 300m
- Channels: support 6-8 channels
- Compatible Transmitters: DSM2 / DSMX series of remote transmitter
This is the connection diagram with on the 2S Whoop FC board on Beta65X and Beta75X.
- Connect the receiver to FC and run the Betaflight. On Betaflight GUI, configure the UART1 port to serial port in Ports tab. Then click the Save and Reboot button in the lower right corner.
- In the Configuration tab, for Receiver Mode, choose Serial_based receiver (SPEKSAT, SBUS, SUMD); Serial Receiver Provider, choose SPEKTRUM2048. And click the Save and Reboot button in the lower right corner.
- Type: set spektrum_sat_bind=9 in CLI and save.
- Repower the receiver. The light on the receiver will flash rapidly, which means it's on binding mode.
- Turn on the radio and select bind mode. Wait a moment. The receiver is successfully bound if the light is solid and not blinking.
- 1 * BETAFPV Micro DSMX Receiver (Include antenna)
- 1 * Clear heatshrink tubing
- 1 * Silicone Wire (Black)
- 1 * Silicone Wire (Red)
- 1 * Silicone Wire (Yellow)