The Runcam Phoenix 2 - Joshua Bardwell Edition is the new successor of the previous Runcam Phoenix 2 editions. The Joshua Bardwell Edition comes with a UART control mode, which will be displayed at the top left corner of your screen. Just like the last editions, this camera works great in the day and night time due to its f/2.0 big aperture. With upgraded CPU and upgrade 1/2" high-performance image sensor, the RunCam Phoenix 2 produces vivid high-resolution pictures rich yet natural color.
Thanks to the 1/2" super global WDR image sensor, Phoenix 2's low light performance is even better than the RunCam Eagle. The high quality 6 layers of glass lens have an f/2.0 aperture, which brings less red flare and less purple fringing effect. This camera also has less shimmer than some FPV cameras.
Great for freestyling! Get yours today.
- Excellent Image Quality - in day or night!
- 1/2" big image sensor
- f/2.0 aperture for more light
- Excellent low light performance
- Less digital image shimmer
- New upgraded CPU for better performance
- Less digital shimmer
- High quality 6 layer glass lens for better picture
- PAL/NTSC & 4:3/16:9 Switchable
- Supports Image Mirror & Flip
- Low latency, high performance
|Model||RunCam Phoenix 2: Joshua Bardwell|
|Image Sensor||1/2" CMOS Sensor|
|Lens||2.1mm (M12) FOV155° (4:3)|
|Screen Format||4:3 / 16:9 switchable|
|Signal System||PAL / NTSC Switchable|
|S/N Ratio||>50dB (AGC OFF)|
|Electronic Shutter Speed||Auto|
|Auto Gain Control (AGC)||Auto|
|Menu Control||Cable Control|