- 1/2.3" CMOS Sensor, Wide f/2.8 Lens
- Up to 4K60 Video, 12MP Still Photos
- Up to 3200 ISO, HDR Support
- Wide Dynamic Range in 4K30
- RockSteady Digital Video Stabilization
- Time-Lapse, Hyperlapse, Slow-Motion Mode
- Waterproof to 36' without a Housing
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Support
- Touchscreen Displays on Front and Back
- Records to microSD/SDXC/SDHC Cards
Accessories in the box include a mounting frame, a USB Type-C cable, a quick release base, a flat adhesive mount, a curved adhesive mount, and a connector screw for connecting the mounting frame to a compatible action mount.
- Compact action camera with 1/2.3" CMOS sensor and wide f/2.8 lens that records up to 4K60p HDR video and 12MP photos.
- Capture up to 12MP raw and JPEG photos; record up to 4K60p or 1080p240 H.264 MOV or MP4 video at up to 100 Mb/s; supports slow-motion, hyperlapse, and time-lapse modes.
- Crisp 2.25" touchscreen display on back with 640 x 360 resolution; additional 320 x 320 resolution display on front.
- DJI's RockSteady Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS) technology stabilizes footage in standard record modes with 18-22% crop factor. RockSteady is enabled in all video modes except in slow-motion, hyperlapse, or time-lapse mode.
- Slow-motion mode records up to 240 fps; maximum ISO is 3200.
- Supports High Dynamic Range (HDR) video recording in 4K30p.
- Lock screen function to prevent accidental touchscreen presses.
- Five voice commands make essential functions like filming, capturing photos, and powering down the device effortless.
- Dual microphones with noise reduction technology and dual speakers; can input audio with an external microphone using the USB Type-C input.
- Durable enough to withstand drops from 5' and can be submerged down to 36' in water without a case for up to 30 minutes.
- The Quick Switch button ensures modes and settings are easily and quickly accessible. It has multiple capabilities including options that let you flip between the front and back screen, change modes, and select custom settings.
- With SnapShot you'll never miss a moment of the action. Press the shutter button to power on and begin recording in under two seconds. Pressing the shutter button once when the camera is in sleep mode or powered off engages preset shooting modes.
- 145° angle of view; narrow and dewarp field-of-view options.
- Charge to 70% in 30 minutes with a separately available fast-charging adapter.
- Records to microSD/SDXC/SDHC cards, UHS-I compatible cards with 30 MB/s write speed or higher recommended.
- Connect with the Mimo app on iOS or Android smartphones using Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
- Includes a mounting frame, a USB Type-C cable, a quick release base, a flat adhesive mount, a curved adhesive mount, and a connector screw.
DJI Osmo Action Specs
Camera Sensor 1-Chip 1/2.3" CMOS Sensor Resolution 12 MP Optics Maximum Aperture f/2.8 Angle of View Wide: 145° Display Display Type LCD Touchscreen Yes Screen Size 2.25" Screen Resolution 640 x 360 (325 Dots) Aspect Ratio 16:9 Exposure Control Shutter Speed 120 - 1/8000 Second (Photo, Video) Photo ISO Range 100 - 3200 (Manual) Video ISO Range 100 - 3200 (Manual) Shooting Modes Time-Lapse Movie Self-Timer 3, 10 Sec Features Image Stabilization Digital Scene Modes Preset: Yes Waterproof Depth Rating 36.1' / 11.0 m (Camera) Built-In Mic Yes Built-In Speaker Yes Wi-Fi Yes Tripod Mount None Input/Output Connectors Inputs 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C Microphone Input Yes