Holybro is saving you time and guesswork into making your perfect FPV stack. This combo comes with the Kakute F7 FC, Atlatl HV V2 VTX, and the Tekko32 4-in-1 ESC.
Tekko32 4-in-1 35A ESC
Powerful 4in1 ESC with BLHELI32 firmware natively supports ESC Telemetry function.
- 4in1 ESC with 30.5x30.5mm mounting holes, supports DSHOT 1200, BLHELI32 firmware.
- On this version added more CAPS to reduce power noise.
- 32bit ESC with BLHELI32 firmware
- 4PWM input
- Voltage output (VBAT), ESC Telemetry(TELEM)
- Supports Oneshot / Multishot / Dshot PWM
- Supports damped light
- NO BEC
- Supports 3-6S lipo input
- 35A continuous current, 50A burst
- Mounting holes 30.5x30.5mm
- Weight: 17g
The Holybro Kakute F7 flight controller makes it easy to build your multirotor. It integrates flight controller (FC) and on-screen display (OSD) in one. The Kakute F7’s layout makes it easy to wire up the other components of the multirotor while keeping the build neat and tidy.
- Supports Betaflight, Butterflight, and Cleanflight.
- Betaflight OSD. Change PIDs, adjust common configuration parameters, and change video transmitter channel and power level, all using your transmitter sticks and goggles.
- Soft-mounting built in. The IMU (“gyro”) chip on this board is mounted on vibration-isolating foam. This means that there is no need to soft-mount the board itself.
- High-performance / low-noise / high sensitivity IMU. ICM20689 with 6-axis gyro and accelerometer. Can run at up to 32 kHz sampling rate.
- Ready for autonomous flight: Integrated BMP280 barometer and SCL/SDA pads for use with external GPS/magnetometer units.
- 2 oz. copper PCB allows up to 120A maximum continuous current.
- Dedicated bootloader button for easy firmware flashing.
- Low-profile design fits into even very compact frames.
- Input voltage 7v to 42v. Power the board directly from the flight pack, up to 6S (on “B+” pad only).
- Automatic voltage monitoring. No need to run a separate vBat wire for voltage monitoring; the Kakute F7 monitors voltage directly from the power supply.
- Filtered voltage output for clean, noise-free video. On-board regulators output 5v at up to 2 amps and 3.3v at up to 200 mA to power peripherals such as receiver, video transmitter, FPV camera, or LED strip.
- Supports BLHeli pass-through for easy ESC upgrade and configuration.
- MCU: STM32F745 32-bit processor
- IMU: ICM20689 (SPI)
- Barometer: BMP280
- Current Sensor: Approximately 130 amps maximum measurable value
- USB VCP Driver (all UARTs usable simultaneously; USB does not take up a UART)
- 6 hardware UARTS (UART1,2,3,4,6,7)
- All UARTS support hardware inversion. SBUS, SmartPort, and other inverted protocols work on any UART without “uninvert hack”.
- Supports serial receivers (SBUS, iBus, Spektrum, Crossfire) only. PPM and PWM receivers are not supported.
- TF card for Blackbox logging
- Dimensions: 35x41x7mm (includes foam-mounted gyro board in height)
- Mounting Holes: Standard 30.5mm square to center of holes
- Weight: 9g
Atlatl HV V2
- Compatible with all major FPV receivers from vendors such as Fatshark, ImmersionRC, etc.
- Supports the standard 40-channel set: band A, B, E, Fatshark, and Raceband.
- SmartAudio input allows remote control by the flight controller. Change channel, transmit power, and more from Betaflight OSD, flight controller USB port, Taranis Lua Script, and more.
- All parameters are controllable via push-button on the side of the unit, for cases where SmartAudio is not used.
- MMCX connector is durable and easy to use. Rated for 100’s of mating cycles. Easy and quick antenna changes. No more ripped-off UFL connectors.
- LED indicators for channel, band, and power. Allows easy check of vTX parameters simply by glancing at the quad.
- Variable transmit power from 25 mW to 800 mW. Use 25 mW for a race and then easily switch to 800 mW for freestyle.
- 0.5 mW True Pit Mode allows you to power up safely without the risk of knocking other pilots out of the air.
- Built-in microphone, so you can listen to your motors while you fly, no matter how far away you fly.
- Standard 36mm form factor allows you to mount the Atlatl directly on your flight controller stack.
- Output Power: 0.5 mW (pit mode), 25 mW, 200 mW, 500 mW, 800 mW
- Audio: 6.5 MHz Mono
- Antenna Connector: MMCX
- Input Voltage: 7 to 28 volts (2-6S LiPo) with absolute maximum 42 volts
- Dimensions: 35x25x7mm (Includes USB height)
- Mounting Holes: Standard 30.5mm square to the center of holes
- Weight: 9.3g
- 1x Tekko32 4in1 ESC board
- 1x Kakute F7 FC
- 1x Atlatl HV V2
- 1x 8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch cable