The Lumenier MICRO LUX V3 F4 + 30A BLHeli_32 4in1 Stack brings incredible power and performance in a micro-sized 20x20 package, with plug and play simplicity. No messy harnesses needed to join the 32bit 30A 4in1 ESC and the F4 OSD Flight Controller. Simply press the two units together lining up the micro pin headers. The 4 motor signals and power/ground are passed directly to the FC. All this in a micro size and weighing only 12g for an FC and 4in1 ESC!
Now you can get all the performance from an F4 based flight controller in a micro size! The Micro LUX V3 includes an onboard Betaflight OSD, and a 4s battery power can connect directly to the unit, it has a 16MB onboard flash memory for black box recording and more. Using an On Screen Display has never been simpler, just drag and drop in the Betaflight Configurator.
The powerful 30A 32 bit BLHeli_32 ESC packs all the features of a full-size 4in1 ESC into a micro 20x20 sized board. It is compatible with direct power from 4s batteries, making it compatible with most racing drones right out of the box. Now you can build a 5" racing quad with a micropower stack to save weight and size!
The MICRO LUX V3 comes with BetaFlight pre-installed. The MICRO LUX supports both SBUS and PPM inputs as well as DSM/DSMX receivers with both 5v and 3.3v support.
Lumenier Micro LUX V3 F4 Flight Controller
- 2-4S Direct Lipo input support (5-16v)
- On-board BetaFlight OSD
- On-board 5v/2A and 3.3v/0.2A regulators
- SBUS and PPM support
- RGB LED dedicated pad and Buzzer Pad
- VBAT Monitoring support
- 3x UART Ports
- Betaflight support (Supports new DSHOT protocol)
- BLHeli pass-through flashing supported by hardware
- Black box (flash memory to 16MB)
- STM32F405 (2MB flash) 32-bit processor
- MPU6000 Gyro/Accelerometer
- High quality 1.6mm PCB
- Micro USB connector for programming
- Dimensions: 27x27x6mm (includes USB in height)
- Mounting Holes: 20mm square to center of holes
- Weight: 4g
Lumenier BLHeli_32 30A 4S 4IN1 ESC
- New 32bit Cortex-M0 running at 48MHz
- Latest Gen. firmware using BLHeli_32
- 2-4s LiPo battery compatible
- 30A per channel, 40A burst
- Supports DSHOT 1200, Proshot, Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42(41.7-83.3us) and Multishot (5-25us). Auto-detection.
- Lightweight, and compact size
- Adaptive timing, compatible with a wide range of motors and Kv
- Synchronous rectification technology adds efficiency, damped light
- Powerful regenerative braking / active braking.
- Input: 2-4s LiPoly
- Constant: 30 Amps (per channel)
- Burst: 35Amps (per channel)
- BEC: No
- Dimensions: 33x36mm(including the power pads)
- Mounting Holes: 20mm square to the center of holes
- Weight: 8g (without motor wires)
- Download the Micro LUX V3 Stack User Manual here.
- The MICRO LUX V3 uses the LUXF4OSD target. Download Betaflight Configurator here.
- 1x Lumenier MICRO LUX V3 F4 + 30A BLHeli_32 4in1 Stack
- Lumeneir LUX F4 + OSD Flight Controller (Designed for BetaFlight)
- Lumenier 30A BLHeli_32 4in1 ESC (2-4s)
- 1x Set of plastic mounting hardware
- 4x M3x20 screws, 4x 5mm spacer, 4x 3mm spacer, 4x nuts
- 1x 330uF 25v Low ESR Capacitor
- 1x Set 16awg silicone power wire (90mm)