- High-performance 32-bit microprocessor with the running frequency of up to 48MHz for excellent performance.
- BLHeli_32 firmware is the third generation BLHeli, following base BLHeli and BLHeli-S.
- All codes use damped light mode. Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also does active freewheeling.
- The code supports features to prevent sync loss. There are tunable parameters that can make the code run well even in the most demanding situations, although default settings will work excellently in normal operating environments.
- The code supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42 (41.7-83.3us) and Multishot (5-25us).
- Dshot signaling is supported at any rate up to at least Dshot1200. The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power up.
- The code also supports a beacon functionality, where the ESC will start beeping after a given time of zero throttle. This can be very useful for finding lost crafts.
- Onboard 5V BEC, powering different accessories such as FC, VTX , Camera, LED lights and etc.
|XRotor Micro 60A 4in1 BLHeli32 6S
|FPVs with 130-280mm Diagonal Wheelbase
|LiPo Power input
|No wires but solder tabs
|XT60 (w/ Wires Soldered on) /no
|Weight / Size
|15g / 52x42x6.6mm
* Note: All the wire length above is the original length, not the length you see from the outside..
- HOBBYWING products purchased from Hong Kong / Chinese retailers do not confirm CE / North America regulation - deems products non-warranty
- Discount /auction stores such as eBay, etc are considered "non-authorized store" in North America. Products deem non-warranty
- Redux Air, Inc. aka ReduxAir.com is an authorized store.